Loan Check List
CHURCH LOAN REQUIREMENT CHECKLIST
The following items are required by Church Capital Corporation in order to process a Church loan.
Sole Ownership Vesting Options:
1. Copy of Articles of Incorporation.
2. Copy of Church By-laws.
3. Last 3 years’ and year-to-date financial (profit and loss or operating income statement and balance sheet). 4. Copies of last 12 months’ bank statements.
5. Letter of Resolution: A letter on Church stationery authorizing Church Capital Corporation to arrange the loan, stating the amount of the loan and who is authorized to sign on behalf of the Church. This letter must be signed by a member of the Church who is listed with the Secretary of State as the Church Secretary and will not be signing the loan documents.
Click Here To View A Sample Letter of Resolution
6. Information on any existing mortgage(s) on Church Property. Name, address and phone number of lender as well as loan number and outstanding principal balance.
7. Seating capacity of sanctuary and current number of regular attendees.
If you are unsure about an item on this list, or would simply like further clarification of what is required in order to process your loan, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us with any questions you might have about the loan process.
7 REASONS TO CHOOSE CHURCH CAPITAL CORPORATION
EASY TO INVEST, SIMPLE TO QUALIFY
Words cannot express the gratitude that we have for Church Capital Corporation! They have been a significant blessing and extremely intricate in helping us to achieve the goal of obtaining our first property.”
Pastor Peter Okhani
The Redeemed Christian Church of God
Lincoln, Rhode Island
Church Capital Corporation helped our church attain a refinance loan that looked impossible. They stood with us every step of the way, securing a loan that was competitive with the terms we desired. It’s rare to find someone who specializes in helping churches with their financial security. We thank God for Church Capital Corporation!”
Pastor Brad Gunter
Tabernacle Baptist Church
From the start, we were impressed by both the professionalism and depth of understanding, and empathy towards what we were wanting to achieve. Through the services of Church Capital, we were able to obtain a very competitive loan that would have been highly unlikely on our own.
Pastor Innocent Utulu
The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Mercy Hall
Church Capital Corporation exceeded our expectations in structuring the finance package that helped us acquire our building. They went above and beyond what we had experienced with previous lenders and we highly recommend them.
Pastor Dana Wood
True Word Church of the Living God
CHOOSE CHURCH CAPITAL
The principals at Church Capital have arranged millions in loans for Churches throughout the United States since 1999. Getting your church loan approved in a timely manner is our goal at Church Capital. We specialize in commercial loans for churches, temples, and schools of all denominations. We can help you start your church finance today without a bunch of forms.